Customized Navigator RIP
Xitron and Trojanlabel have developed a customized RIP for both TrojanOne and TrojanTwo making a long line of pre-print corrections possible.
- Graphic Merge Tool - A simple variable data tool which allows the merging of graphics onto a background image.
- Color management - Including three distinct color tools. ICC profiling, spot color editing and replacement, and global color adjustment ‘sliders’. Color edits are able to be saved into a database.
- Imposition - Step & Repeat and other common label positioning features. Including the ability to add trim and cut marks if desired.
- Soft Proof viewer - An optional step which makes it possible to see the job after it has been ripped, but prior to output. The viewer works over the network from either Macintosh or Windows.
- Client control and job management - Mac and Windows clients allow job tracking, re-queuing, color editing, copy count control, and more from networked computers.
- Variegator - Variable data tool which supports variable text, barcodes, graphics and color.
Contact us Download Brochure